SOFTWARE + FIRMWARE RELEASE NOTES
- Expanded RAW image support covering an extensive range of cameras, including Canon 5D Mark IV, Canon 6D Mark II, Fujifilm RAF Lossless Compressed, Leica models, Sony A9, Sony RX10M4, and more. Full support list available here.
- Control over your GNARBOX’s time zone, enabling you to stay organized while traveling. Tutorial available here!
- (iOS only) GNARBOX now integrates with the LumaFusion app to create a laptop-free, full-featured mobile editing experience! You'll be able to browse, preview, and trim media from your GNARBOX within the LumaFusion library. Then when you add clips to the timeline, just the portion needed for editing in the timeline will download from the GNARBOX to your device. Enjoy features like Slow Motion, Transitions, Cropping, Panning, Titles, LUTs, exportable project files, and more. Look for the LumaFusion 1.6 release in the App Store that enables this integration. Full tutorial available here!
- Resolved problems related to missing thumbnails
- Resolved problems with copying multiple files with the same name to the same destination folder
- Repaired problems with images in edit mode appearing distorted
- Resolved problems with Copy tasks delaying before starting
- General performance and stability patches
This update requires both an application and firmware update.