The File Manager will bring one of the most meaningful updates to the GNARBOX since delivery. It is a fully enabled list view that unlocks cards and drives greater than 128GB on your Connected Devices menu - without indexing. It will also allow you to create and import to folders existing on your GNARBOX or drive and view all contents of your GNARBOX in these views.
- Navigate your media in traditional file browsing style with the new File List view.
- Open your workflow to large hard drives with the ability to view, navigate, and copy files and folders from any connected device using the File List view.
- Customize the way you organize your files with the new Copy To Folder function in the File List view.
- Jump through long lists of files quickly with tap-to-scroll on the right side of the File List view.
- Access connected devices more easily through the “Devices” button, now present in File List and Favorites view on GNARBOX.
- Sort files for easy access using the new sort function in the File List view.
- Repaired two issues that caused the app to crash intermittently while scrolling the thumbnail collection screen.
- Resolved an iPhone X issue that prevented the ability to exit tutorials.
This update requires both an application and firmware update. If you are on Android you will need to connect to a local wireless network to update the firmware. Both are 1.5.0. Learn how to update using WiFi here.