Release 1.0.0 had some features in it that just got in under the wire. Over the course of the next week, we had some time to test and sophisticate these features and make a couple of other user experience improvements.
- Easier tracking of software updates with new popup notifications
- Users can navigate the app more fluidly with improved touch responsiveness
- Learn about your GNARBOX and contact support easily with new help options in the settings page
- Improved tutorial overlay popups on video trim and highlight reel screens
- Resolved problems with Settings page that caused intermittent issues switching between Mass Storage and Normal Mode
- Fixed placement of Frame Grab button on 4:3 videos
- Addressed issue that caused demo highlight reel to export without sound
Did this answer your question?