Creating a custom GNARBOX wifi name and password is simple and protects your data. Here's how to change the default settings of MyGNARBOX and 'gnarbox!':
- Power up your GNARBOX and connect to the MyGNARBOX wifi as you normally would.
- Open up the GNARBOX app and navigate to the 'Settings' page.
- Tap on Wi-Fi Access Point. Here, you will see the current name of your GNARBOX and the current password for your GNARBOX.
- Simply tap on the network name and make the changes you design. Do the same for the password.
- When you're finished making changes, make sure to tape "Save new settings" at the bottom of the screen and wait for the "Settings saved!" notification to pop up.
- Your GNARBOX will then notify you of a Wi-Fi setting change and ask you to reconnect using your new Wi-Fi name.
And that's it! Your new GNARBOX name and password have been applied.
As always, we're here to help solve your GNARBOX related issues, so if you're unable to find the answer you're looking for on help.gnarbox.com, feel free to shoot us a message using the chat window found in the bottom right corner of the page!
Marlena is the Community Support Manager at GNARBOX. Talk to her about Canon cameras, travel and adventure photography! You can see her personal work at instagram.com/marlenapearlphoto and marlenapearlphotography.com