For Q4 of 2017 we will work to close up and iterate on many of the newly released features with the feedback the community has provided, release exciting new integrations using iOS11, push an OS update for exFat formatting and important video editing features.
Note: We will update this post as each release goes into development and closer to release.
Completed Releases for Q4
1.5.0 - File/Folder View, >128GB cards
The File Manager will bring one of the most meaningful updates to the GNARBOX since delivery. It is a fully enabled list view that unlocks cards and drives greater than 128GB on your Connected Devices menu - without indexing. It will also allow you to create and import to folders existing on your GNARBOX or drive and view all contents of your GNARBOX in these views. (Android & iOS)
- Navigate your media in traditional file browsing style with the new File List view.
- Open your workflow to large drives and cards with the ability to view, navigate, and copy files and folders from any connected device using the File List view.
- Customize the way you organize your files with the new Copy To Folder function in the File List view.
- Jump through long lists of files quickly with tap-to-scroll on the right side of the File List view.
- Access connected devices more easily through the “Devices” button, now present in File List and Favorites view on GNARBOX.
- Sort files for easy access using the new sort function in the File List view.
1.6.0 - iOS11 File App & Adobe Lightroom
With the release of iOS11's Files App and hard work with the Adobe Lightroom Mobile development team we have unearthed new ways to integrate GNARBOX with mobile app and cloud ecosystems. (iOS11 Only)
- Move your media more fluidly in iOS by accessing files in GNARBOX with iOS 11’s new Files app for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. It’s easier than ever to find, move, and share the files you want, whether they’re on your GNARBOX, your connected device, or the cloud.
- Take your photo editing to the next level with the RAW photo integration in Adobe Lightroom Mobile. Using GNARBOX, it’s easy to import your pro-quality RAW images into Lightroom Mobile’s simple yet powerful workflow, built with Adobe Photoshop technology. Experiment with color, adjust clarity, and add vignettes to perfect your images. All without a laptop.
Scheduled Releases for Q4
1.7.0 - 256GB Update
1.x.x - OS UPDATE - Format Ex-FAT for Media Partition, Write/Delete to/from SD Card
1.x.x - Video Slow Motion
1.x.x - ????
Backlog of Major Features
Time Fix for GNARBOX Organization
Export XML & Downloadable LUTs
Re-trim with Video Enhancements
Cloud and sharing integrations/APIs
Video Crop & Rotate