For Q4 of 2017 we will work to close up and iterate on many of the newly released features with the feedback the community has provided, release exciting new integrations using iOS11, push an OS update for exFat formatting and continue to work toward releasing re-trim for video highlight reel. There will be room for an additional major feature release so please continue to send feedback as we make that decision soon!
Note: We will update this post as each release goes into development and closer to release.
Completed Releases for Q4
1.5.0 - File/Folder View, >128GB cards
The File Manager will bring one of the most meaningful updates to the GNARBOX since delivery. It is a fully enabled list view that unlocks cards and drives greater than 128GB on your Connected Devices menu - without indexing. It will also allow you to create and import to folders existing on your GNARBOX or drive and view all contents of your GNARBOX in these views. (Android & iOS)
- Navigate your media in traditional file browsing style with the new File List view.
- Open your workflow to large drives and cards with the ability to view, navigate, and copy files and folders from any connected device using the File List view.
- Customize the way you organize your files with the new Copy To Folder function in the File List view.
- Jump through long lists of files quickly with tap-to-scroll on the right side of the File List view.
- Access connected devices more easily through the “Devices” button, now present in File List and Favorites view on GNARBOX.
- Sort files for easy access using the new sort function in the File List view.
Scheduled Releases for Q4
1.6.0 - 256GB Update
1.7.0 - iOS11 File Provider & Adobe Lightroom
1.x.x - Re-Trim on Video Highlight Reel
1.x.x - Format Ex-FAT for Media Partition, Write/Delete to/from SD Card
1.x.x - ????
Backlog of Major Features
Export XML & Downloadable LUTs
Video Slow Motion
Backup Enhancements & Autoimport
Cloud and sharing integrations/APIs
Video Crop & Rotate
Time Fix for GNARBOX Organization