There's nothing quite like opening up a brand new piece of gear and putting it in your hands for the first time. Opening the GNARBOX is no different - so pull that thing out of its box and get started with it!
What's in the box?
- A GNARBOX!
- A USB3 Type A to Micro B Cable
- A Quick Reference Guide
How do I charge my GNARBOX?
Using the USB3 Cable included with your GNARBOX, simply plug the device into a USB port on your computer or into a USB wall charger. The bottom LED on your GNARBOX will illuminate blue so you know that it's charging!
What do the LEDs mean?
How do I do a hard reset?
A hard reset is sometimes needed when other troubleshooting options haven't helped solve the issue with your GNARBOX. Note that a hard set will NOT erase everything on your GNARBOX.
- Power your GNARBOX on. If your GNARBOX will not power on, plug it in to charge for a few hours and then proceed to Step Two.
- Press and hold the power button for 15 seconds. All LEDs will turn off.
- Keep holding the power button for another 30-45 seconds
- A turquoise LED will come on, then shot off
- Reset is complete
Kat is the Community Manager at GNARBOX. Talk to her about Sony cameras, adventure photography and video editing with the GNARBOX! You can see her personal work at instagram.com/kat.greenbaum and vimeo.com/kgreenbaum.