Adjusting your photos size or frame in GNARBOX is quick and easy.
How do I crop my photos?
- In the Edit Photo screen, hit the Crop icon.
- Your image will open with a grid overlay. Move the grid around to crop your photo.
- To crop your photo with a specific aspect ratio, tap the aspect ratio button at the bottom of the screen, and make a selection. The grid will change sizes, and maintain its ratio as you adjust it.
How do I rotate my photos?
- To rotate your image, simply hit the rotate button at the bottom of the screen
- Once you're happy with your image, hit apply and your adjustment will be saved.
For a full tutorial on editing photos, check out our Tutorial Video!
Kat is the Community Manager at GNARBOX. Talk to her about Sony cameras, adventure photography and video editing with the GNARBOX! You can see her personal work at instagram.com/kat.greenbaum and vimeo.com/kgreenbaum.